Tuesday, November 10, 2009

What happens in Vegas...

I really wouldn't know what happens in Vegas- my Mom went without me! Actually my Papa sent her to Vegas to hang out with my Papa's family. She needed a break from being Mommy and just relax and be crazy for the weekend. Here are some of her pictures!

Don't my Mom and my Tias look beautiful!?!

My Tio Jeff... I hear they call this double fisting, or something like that!



My Tio Marco and Nina Veronica don't look like they are having fun of the party!


These are my Tias crazy friends Monica and Lorianne! They look like they are having a lot of fun!



My mom said she spent a lot of time with my Tio Jeff... but they promised they didn't talk bad about the Morales family! Really they didn't!


Now you may be wondering what my Papa and I did while Mom was away... well, what happens in Denver without Mommy, stays in Denver!

No comments:

Post a Comment