Monday, February 16, 2009

Nicole's 30th Birthday!

For my 30th Birthday, Horacio took me on an amazing date night. We got all dressed up (thanks Megan for lending me a maternity dress I actually looked good in). Horacio made reservations at a really amazing restaurant called The Oceanaire. From the beginning, we were greeted with amazing service and they even printed "Happy 30th Birthday" on our menus. All their fish is flown in fresh that day... so we had a lot of great choices! And then for dessert they gave me a Flaming Alaska. Have you seen one of these? It is amazing! It is a chocolate cake with tower of ice cream, covered in meringue and then set on fire with a waterfall of flames! So cool, and so, so yummy!!



After dinner Horacio took me to see the musical Chicago. We had great seats and the musical was amazing. They did such a good job at telling the story with a limited stage, costume's and very few props.



I had an absolutely wonderful time! It was a very memorable birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment