Friday, September 25, 2009

My First Hockey Game

I got to go to my first Hockey game... and man, was it nice. My Mom says its not always like this...but I am going to sit in these seats every time I go!


We were in what they call a box. It doesn't sound nice, but it really is! We had to scan our ticket to unlock the private door. There were really comfortable seat, carpet and a lot of room. I went with a lot of cool people from our church. Here is a picture of me and Mom at the game.

My Mom didn't let me watch much of the game because she was talking so much, but the part I did see was really cool. I even got to see a fight! And the Avalanche won 3-2!

People say I am really lucky because I have been to 2 Baseball games, a Football game and a Hockey game. But isn't that normal for a 3 month old?

No comments:

Post a Comment