Thursday, September 10, 2009

My San Diego Vacation: Day #6



Today I got to hang out with my Great-Grandparents some more. My Papaw played with me, and my Grandma gave me my first piano lesson. It was a lot of fun! Then my cousin Rachel came to see me! She is so sweet! I hear her sisters are really great too, I can't wait to meet them too!



After saying goodbye to all of them (I was sad to leave them so soon!), my Mom and I went on an adventure. Rachel took us to the Metro station where we got on a trolley. We rode that into this big city called Los Angeles. From there we got on a big 2 story train. We took that train for awhile down the coast. It was fun riding on the train. Here is a picture of me on the train with the ocean in the back ground.


When we got off the train in a city called Oceanside, my Mommy's best friend, Auntie Erica picked us up. We went to her house and I met Uncle Stan and their dog Barkley. Barkley made me miss my dog Amigo, except Barkley didn't lick me as much as Amigo! I don't have pictures with Auntie Erica and Uncle Stan yet because I was really tired and crying a lot after our long day. But I will see them again and then post pictures!

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet baby!!! Can't wait to meet him :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED meeting and holding you Bear!!! And seeing your Mommy too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you blogged each of these days. I'm glad I can catch up on how your trip went through pictures and writing. I'm happy the three of you had such a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete