Thursday, September 10, 2009

My San Diego Vacation: Day #5

I had a change of scenery today. My Mom and Dad drove me up to Pasadena where my other Great- Grandparents live. It was a long drive, but I slept for some of it.

My Great-Grandma Fran and Great- Papaw were soooo nice. I love them so much! My Papaw is really funny, I really liked to look at him and play with him. And my Great-Grandma Fran was so sweet. She sang to me and played with me. Here are some of the pictures of us together.

Not long after we got there, my Dad had to drive back to San Diego and then fly to Denver. I was really, really sad. I am not going to see him for 5 whole days! I miss him already!
Then my Mom and I went to see her friend Nicole. She was really nice and liked to hold me and play with me too. But I fell asleep because they just kept talking and talking!
When we got back to my Great Grandma's house my I got to meet my Aunt Dee and Uncle Phil(they are really my Great-Aunt and Uncle, but they don't look old enough to be that, so I am just going to call them my Aunt and Uncle). My Aunt held me a lot and I even fell asleep with her... which I don't do with just anyone! I really love them and can't wait to see them again!

No comments:

Post a Comment