Friday, September 25, 2009

My San Diego Vacation: Day #10

This morning I was very Holy. I went to church 2 times this morning. But I guess I wasn't that Holy, since I talked and slept though both services.

First Maguita took me to Mass, but we had to go into the cry room because I was making too much noise.

Then my Mommy picked me up and took me to the church where she grew up. There were lots of nice people there! Here are some pictures of me with them.


These women are my Grandma's good friends, Roz and Vicki


Me and my new friend Vicki!


This is Dean, he was one of my Grandpa Dana's best friends!



This is Dean's wife Marcia, she is one of my Grandma Lou Ann's best friends!

After all that time at church my Mommy and I didn't have much time before we had to fly home. She did squeeze in a trip to In and Out Burger. Then we went back to Maguita's and spent some last moments with the family. I am really going to miss them!
Thank you everyone for making my first trip to San Diego so memorable! All of you were so nice to me and taking me to so many cool places. I had a great time with all of you!






No comments:

Post a Comment