Monday, September 7, 2009

My San Diego Vacation: Day #3

Wow! What a day! Maguita, Papa Luis and my Tias planned this huge party for me! There were so many people there. I just got passed around from one person to another all day. And of course, just like all Morales parties, there was tons of really good food. Here are some pictures from the day. My Bis-Abuelo Ramon



My Bis-Abuelo Chuey (I was born on his 90th Birthday)



My Bis-Abuela Lola



Four Generations making Abuelito Chuey's Famous Ice Cream!

Now Dad is teaching me how to make it!



My Tio Pepe and Tia Diane


My Tio Martin



This is my new friend Jacob, he was born the day after me! They say I was being a bully and hitting him in the face, but thats what I saw my Dad does with my cousins so I thought that is how you play!



After a long day in the park, my cousins and I were soo tired! We crashed on the couch at Maguitas!






1 comment:

  1. i love the blog posts you guys - keep 'em coming! seems like you're having a ton of fun out there. its strange how some of the pictures you can click on to look at them larger and some you cant. do you know how to change that?

    ReplyDelete