Thursday, September 10, 2009

San Diego Vacation: Day #4

Today was more "tranquilo" (thats calm in Spanish...my Dad is teaching me). I got to hang out with Maguita in the morning and then my Nina later while my parents ditched me to go to the mall and the beach. I didn't mind staying behind because I love spending time with Maguita and Nina Veronica... plus I think I need to be a little bit older to appreciate the beach the way my parents do.

That night some of the family came over for dinner. It was great to see my Bis-abuelos again and some of my other Tios and Tias. My Dad made Ice Cream again... with the help of Papa Luis and Abuelito Chuey.

It was a good day, but I don't have any pictures of it. Sorry. I do have a video of Maguita giving me a bath, but I don't think I should post that... you know, my future girlfriend may read these posts someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment