Monday, September 14, 2009

My San Diego Vacation: Day #8

Today I went to my first Mass with my Tia Margie and my cousins. My cousins go to a Catholic School and they go to Mass every Friday but this one was special for my cousin Evan. It was a ceremony for the beginning of his preparation for his First Communion. I got a special blessing from the Priest. Afterwards My cousin Alec carried me around and I got even more attention when Tia Margie showed me off to everyone!




Can you see me in the crowd? My cousin Alec thought that if he held me he would attract girls... but I only see guys in this picture!!



Also there was this really funny Nun there that asked if I had been baptized yet because she was hoping I hadn't so they could change my name! I like my name Bear, but not many people at the school liked it.

This is my cousin Evan who is starting to prepare for his First Communion. I look like I am going to cry here.


This is my cousin Alec who took me around his school. He looks like he is going to cry here, not me!!


After we left the school my Mom and Tia Margie did more shopping! BOOORRRING!!! Again I slept a lot! Then we had to pick up all the boys from school. After that we went to a birthday party for a friend of theirs, Karla. It was a lot of fun. My Mommy challenged my cousins to a skee ball tournament, she lost in the finals to my cousin Alec. With his winnings Alec bought these...


I think I am now living up to my name with all that hair!!


1 comment:

  1. OMG, the eyebrows are precious!!! You may have to start waxing that boy soon! You guys are so blessed to have such a great family to spend time with. We miss you....and your awesome SD family!

    ReplyDelete